07-09-2019, 11:53 AM   #846
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
I also have a desk job, but I've had a stand-up station for 5 or 6 years now, and I also spend half the day standing and about half sitting. Makes a huge difference.
I agree, I feel a lot better after getting my standing desk back in January. I tend to split the time about evenly as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I have a stand up station as well. My job affords me the opportunity to be at my desk as long as I like...or out in the plant walking as much as I want. I usually split it up 50/50. Since I workout in the morning, I do all my office work in the morning.

Then about 10:00am on...I am out in the plant doing something.
Nice! I'm looking into another job down your way and this will be how my time will be spent as well which I am looking forward to if all works out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Meh...it's just a little water weight. You will drop that in no time.

My diet is starting to show new things day to day. After showering this morning after my workout, I have striations starting to come out in my Pecs!!

Plus I hit a new 1RM on Incline bench....335lbs!! Everything just felt good and the planets were aligned I guess. My working sets were up to 275lbs.

When finished as they went so easy, I pulled the quarter and added a 45 and did 315 for 1...then added another dime on either side and hit that for 1. Figured I would cut it there and not push my luck.
Yeah I'm sure it'll all go fast, not worried about it in the slightest.

That is big time news, it's sweet when you start to see the results in the mirror. No better feeling.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00