View Single Post
      07-09-2019, 08:09 AM   #839
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Got back in the gym yesterday after a long 4 day weekend. Definitely added a few unwanted lbs (too many beers haha) so I am glad to be back. Should have the extra weight off me by the end of the week then hopefully hit the beach this weekend!

Had a solid back/tri day yesterday, but felt a little soft if you know what I mean. Shoulder/biceps today after work, pumped up!!!!

On a separate note, I have a desk job so I'd usually be sitting for long period of time unless I am on travel in which case I am usually on my feet the majority of the time. I'd go on walks an shit to break up the day, but still hated sitting for so long. I got a standing desk back in January and I love the thing. Probably spend 4-5 hrs of my 8-10hr work day standing now and it is great. Especially post lunch where I am feeling a little sluggish, standing will take that right out of me and I like to think it helps me digest my food as well. Haven't really researched the health benefits, but just based on how I feel I'd recommend them to anyone in the same shoes!
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00