View Single Post
      07-19-2016, 05:29 PM   #3
nrgy
Private
Rep
Drives: AMG GTR, LP570-4

I appreciate your thoughts! Actually you know you're right, the Jaguar is probably the most pedestrian of the bunch. When I first saw one last year (white with black wheels/trim) it made me do a double take...I thought it was pretty eye catching. But I see a lot of the V6 models running around now which look almost identical to the R so it does seem less special now.

Yes I still find the Aston's stunning. They seem to age really well so in that aspect an older 2010 model wouldn't bother me, but I would be missing out on some of the latest tech like the dual clutch trans, and of course it's the slowest of the bunch. Not that all out speed is the purpose of this car. Luxury and class though would go wayyy up though

But yeah I've been watching videos on the 991 Turbo and wow it's such a beast. I tried not making speed/power a priority this go around but it's hard to turn it down when you see this car competing with all the big boys. And I do love to mod so Stage 2/3 would be in the works. It does seem to be the safe choice. I just wish it had the more aggressive styling of the GT3/RS!

I'll have to check out the AMG in person again. I did see one at a car show last year in the golden yellow, but perhaps another color will get me more excited about it. My MB tech loves the car.
Appreciate 0