07-19-2016, 05:05 PM   #2
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
It would be hard to argue against the Porsche being the safest bet of that bunch. I actually think the most pedestrian would be the Jag. I see those all over the place all of a sudden. The P-car is also arguably the most reliable of the bunch.

The Aston is drop dead gorgeous but I would opt for a Vantage V12 manual if I were to go Aston. Now THAT would solve your pedestrian issue.

The AMG looks much better in the flesh than on a screen or glossy pages. I was very impressed when I first saw one and my heart still flutters a little each time I see one. That doesn't happen with any of the other cars mentioned. I also see a couple of these that people commute to Manhattan in on a daily basis so it appears to be pretty DD friendly.

I still think the smart money is on the P-car for performance, usability, and reliability. My buddy has a 997 turbo Venom 620 that he tracks several times a year and still drives to the train everyday.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 1