View Single Post
      06-22-2015, 12:20 PM   #73
litxus
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
I hate tesla for the aforementioned reasons. Lack of range, slowness of power replenishment, battery toxic waste, and lack of top end. If it wasn't for people like me everybody would sing kumbyah and it would remain the same POS it is. But because of people like me, maybe these glaring deficiencies will be addressed and it will someday become a superior product.
I think you are being a bit unreasonable? ICE cars had a huge head start in terms of technology, so why would you expect Tesla or any other electric car become way better than ICE car in every category in less than a decade or so? Nobody is singing kumbyah, but for electric car there is no better choice yet, and bitching about something doesn't really contribute unless you are an actual user. I mean if you sell a product would you take critical feedback from people that actually driven and used the car or somebody's opinion? If I bitch about let's say La Ferrari range and performance would you think anyone care if I never actually driven it?
Appreciate 0