View Single Post
      11-01-2019, 05:04 PM   #6
arashir
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveinArizona View Post
Pull up to a T. Road ends at the intersection but one can turn left or right and there is room for two cars side by side. Truck or SUV pulls up to turn left which entails crossing a lane of traffic before reaching the lane that the driver is seeking. So he needs to wait for both lanes to clear. I am in the right lane trying to turn right. The truck or SUV pulls all the way forward blocking my view of the traffic. I only need to merge into the lane moving to the right but I CAN'T SEE THE TRAFFIC BECAUSE OF THE BOZO WHO UNNECESSARILY PULLED ALL THE WAY FORWARD blocking my view.
This happens on a regular basis to me here and these trucks are now so big that even when they stop at the line it completely blocks my visibility of the intersecting road in that direction. I will sit there and wait indefinitely because I refuse to drive faster than I can see. Although it is nice to have the side-view cameras in these cases.

But that is no where near as annoying as the proliferating floodlight beams coming out of many of these vehicles at night. I don't understand what they get out of burning everybody's retinas in front of them all the time unless they are the kind of immature person that just takes pride in passive aggressive bullying.
Appreciate 0