View Single Post
      11-01-2019, 12:16 PM   #1
SteveinArizona
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 530e

I hate when large vehicles obscure my view at an intersection

Pull up to a T. Road ends at the intersection but one can turn left or right and there is room for two cars side by side. Truck or SUV pulls up to turn left which entails crossing a lane of traffic before reaching the lane that the driver is seeking. So he needs to wait for both lanes to clear. I am in the right lane trying to turn right. The truck or SUV pulls all the way forward blocking my view of the traffic. I only need to merge into the lane moving to the right but I CAN'T SEE THE TRAFFIC BECAUSE OF THE BOZO WHO UNNECESSARILY PULLED ALL THE WAY FORWARD blocking my view.

A related rant is somewhat similar. Pull up to a traffic light. There is one car in the lane that would either turn left or drive forward and enough room to the right of a car to be able to pull alongside to turn right. I pull up. Being courteous I don't want to pull into the right lane and the car in front of me is not signaling a turn. Finally the light changes and the idiot turns on his turn signal to turn left blocking me.

Left lane hogs and drivers who don't properly use their turn signals drive me nuts.
Appreciate 2
arashir164.00
BMWM5NYC496.00