03-20-2024, 04:03 PM   #3
RJC-1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M850XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancellorbeem View Post
I recently made a flex disk (Guibo) replacement post and just wanted to share some extra stuff I have been having issues with a particular dealership.

So first, I went in for a brake fluid service. Then they scratched the car and said they will replace the front bumper cover and even ceramic coat it (mine originally was). They said it would take about a week, come next week they said the front camera is damaged so they will replace it and it will take another week.

Mind you, for a week now the car has had a nail in the rear tire (that could be patched/plugged) but they don’t plug or patch tires. This was supposed to be a same day brake fluid service then patch the tire somewhere but because of the dealership caused accident it’s going be sitting on its wheel for a total of two weeks.

Moreover, the guido replacement they are quoting $900 higher than another dealership in the city. I am just so done with them.
Sorry you're going through all this, nothing is worse than collateral damage, my M850 is in for service now and I hope all will be well.

Topic permitting, I try to be objective as possible
Appreciate 1