View Single Post
      05-07-2020, 03:59 PM   #71
markus2310
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M4 CP Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman64 View Post
Others should be able to answer this better but AFAIK discounts are nation-wide and model-based (flagship/loyalty).Different markets just have different supply/demand.
Smaller dealers will be more aggressive as these cars are burning a hole in their pocket.

Our deal 5 months ago was $26k plus $3k loyalty (which I couldn't use coming from MB)...
Thanks, maybe Los Angeles dealers can be a bit more "greedy" because they have more potential buyers here.

Either way, I approached 10+ dealerships and was able to secure similar offers, which would be absolutely amazing for me, if not for the M4 being rolled in.

With the 4 remaining payments rolled in, I'm looking/hoping to get at $1,700 with 5k down on a MSRP of $156,695, from a dealer within 50 miles from me.

I'm at 1,688/5k down on the original car, but that deal isn't as good since the MSRP is lower and I would need to get it shipped from Texas.

Now, this is OT, but how stain resistant is the Ivory Leather? I originally wanted black leather, but the car would have the Ivory/Tartufo combination.
Appreciate 1