Resjudicata
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M850i convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azlar View Post
Hi Both,

Thanks for coming back to me as I was a little worries when I saw this. The dealer didn't mention a run in and I haven't had a car of this power before, I had an M5C but that had 4k miles on it. My previous car before that was an Audi S5 so this is far tamer.

I have 'driven' my M850i as I thought it was made for, especially on a straight dual carriage way we have near where I live as it was mostly empty for a week or two recently .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azlar View Post
Hi Both,

Thanks for coming back to me as I was a little worries when I saw this. The dealer didn't mention a run in and I haven't had a car of this power before, I had an M5C but that had 4k miles on it. My previous car before that was an Audi S5 so this is far tamer.

I have 'driven' my M850i as I thought it was made for, especially on a straight dual carriage way we have near where I live as it was mostly empty for a week or two recently .
Sure, no problem. Put the M850i into true launch mode, find a red light, and Launch. Trust me, it's better than any Audi, and possibly your m5 - depending how old it was.

Launch mode is the best thing about the M850i on this side of anything short of a true 911 turbo.
Appreciate 0