06-10-2019, 12:24 PM   #501
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I would love to have a Sphynx! Beautiful animal.

Requesting assistance from cat owners. The week before Hamilton went to the vet for his grooming a stray showed up lingering around my house and the neighbors. Hamilton has always been an indoor/outdoor cat. He has a litter box inside but prefers to go outside so I've just always let him come and go as he pleases. I have a pet door on the garage door and another on the entrance to the house from the garage but keep it locked as he likes to get on the car.

Friday I came home from work and he shat in one of the spare bedrooms. Completely unlike him. His litter box stays clean so it isn't because it was dirty. Saturday morning I caught him pissing in the corner of the same bedroom. I started keeping the door closed to this room this weekend and caught him pissing outside the door to this bedroom again last night.
Completely baffled. All he has to do is go to a door, meow and he gets to go outside. Could he be doing this to express his disdain for getting groomed or could it possibly be because of the stray that has showed up outside and he is marking his territory? I have to find a fix to this as I can't allow him to destroy my house. Any help/suggestions appreciated.
like someone mentioned earlier could be a bladder problem.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13157.00