View Single Post
      11-27-2022, 03:46 PM   #89
Sophisticated Redneck
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Discussions are always fun, when there's good input on both sides.

On this forum, it's pretty predictable.

BMW or nothing. OR, if non BMW, then it's porsche or nothing.

EV's? They all suck. They'll never work. They're harmful to the environment, no soul yada yada yada.

Teslas? Wait a minute. I like the EV6 GT!!! AMAZING EV!! I told my wife we need one of those. They're amazing. Great EV!

Oh wait i'm not supposed to like EV. Wait why are we even talking about a car that's not a BMW?

Great i don't know what is the meaning to these posts now.

^^^^ That right there is the sum of how most people post on this forum.

Too fucking easy to read. That is why i crush these debates. Lots of smart dudes on this forum for sure. But when it comes to debates, y'all are terrible lol
Tell us you suffer from NPD without saying you suffer from NPD....Holy crap man, you would make even Kanye take notice. Truly a legend in your own mind, if only everyone else would notice your sheer brilliance am I right? Us mere plebs can only dream....

Well that's it folks, guess nothing else to talk about here, BGM-M3COMP has stated everyone will be driving 9 & 10 second electric cars with 1000mile range batteries by 2030 and there will be zero infrastructure, social, or safety issues and the transition will be silky smooth like all things government mandated.

Thanks for clearing that up for us all BGM-M3COMP, truly a hero of our time.

Last edited by Sophisticated Redneck; 11-27-2022 at 03:53 PM..
Appreciate 5
lakefront560.50
chad86tsi1605.00
Red Bread4465.00
Burrcold5424.50
kyriian886.00