Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Number 86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken_Joe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Number 86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken_Joe View Post
Tbh bmw design language has gone to the way side. Their styling is way too outlandish and their tech just isn't impressive anymore. It's sad as I have always love BMW and Now they have just become muted and numbing. The e90 and E60 were the last really visceral M cars in my opinion. Everything now is just fast, silent or terrible sounding, and super synthetic feeling. I also hate the way this car looks but that's just me
Have you seen the 3d camera?
I don't really care about that honestly. I work with 3D printers and 3D scanners all day so a camera doesn't really impress me. It might be "cool" but when BmW puts a V12 in the 8 series again maybe they will have my attention.
So that's not tech? Lol I don't see any other cars with "tech" any better. Merc has augmented nav. That's pretty cool too but other than that what other tech are we talking about here??
Mercedes will always have the best tech.
13' 335i M Sport. EBII/Coral Red 6MT. RPI GT exhaust, Resonator delete, PS1, GFB DV , BM3 Stage 2, ER CP, VRSF DP, VRSF 5.5in Stepped FMIC, Dinan Shockware. Carbon M Performance rear diffuser. M4 trunk lip. Conti DWS06 225/40/19 and 255/35/19
Appreciate 1