noushy
///M Fan
Rep
Drives: M8 Comp, X5M Comp, iX M60

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by noushy View Post
So it is prepped, ALP installed and M Performance CF side skirts on. They let me have it for the day to drive with a dealer plate since I am leaving town and wont officially pick it up till January. Car had not been detailed and clear bra goes on next week along with winter wheels. Here is a pic at hone. Ignore the garage mess, college kid moved his stuff back...
Absolutely stunning and enjoy!!

Need some advice on the ALP install as had to turn off Laser for my trusted Valentine 1 as all of the interior controls set it off like a Christmas tree. Read somewhere on Bimmerpost it was the Gesture Controls but even after I turned that off it still lit up on Laser regardless. So looking to ALP for Laser jamming as have the radar covered with the V1 and a tried and true customized setting over the past few years here in Phoenix to negate all false alerts. Highway wise I let it run wide open and it has never let me down (on my 3rd V1 and zero tickets).
ALP is the best laser detection and jamming currently available. I have the front system plus TX only. Can add the rear but huge cost with labor. Installing the radar heads was a nightmare. My tech had to modify the aluminum bumper support was a huge job. I have pics I can show you later. Message me with your phone and I will text them to you. We can probably chat tomorrow as well.

Noushy
2023 Audi RS6 Avant Daytona Gray/Black
2024 BMW X5M Comp Brooklyn Gray/Taruma Brown, Titanium Exhaust on order
Appreciate 0