Drives: 18 F80 CS/18 F80 ZCP/19 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by antzcrashing View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by paliknight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by antzcrashing View Post
Pshoppers where u at?!
For 150-180k I'd personally take a GT3 or turbo S over the M8 any day of the week, but that's not to say I don't like this car. The M8 will definitely be as niche as the Z4 IMO Due to its price range.

For M cars, most buyers usually stop at 4, and some at 5, to use as a daily then have a more exotic non BMW car as a weekend toy. That's only what I've seen on the forums here and in person. Could be wrong though.

I'm sure it'll sell, but nowhere near as desirable as a P-Car.

Not bashing this car FYI. I hope it's super successful since I'm a hardcore, but realistic, bmw enthusiast.
I appreciate your comment and don't disagree. My post was actually about trying to get photoshop experts (pshoppers) to take a swing at undressing the camo car. The lighting seems to allow it and I cant wait to see what it finally looks like.

The appeal of this car will likely be limited to hardcord bmw brand enthusiasts and those that want a large touring M car. Similar to M6 appeal
Oooooo that's definitely a major oversight on my part. Completely misunderstood! I'm getting too old for the latest internet jargon lol.

My apologies. I agree though, would definitely be interested in seeing the photoshopped undressed version of this!