11-22-2020, 06:26 PM   #18
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azlar View Post
I think the new look 'remote view' was released on the version you have Blooze, 07/2020.60 as I have just updated mine to 07/2020.54 and still have the generic silver car.

This is unless you only get a silver image if you have individual paint.

I also wonder how long it will be until 11/2020 comes out. I only have 613 miles on my car so I am hoping it will be out by the time I hit 1200. This could be a while if we never get out of these damn lock downs.
That may indeed be the case, i.e., .60 includes the color rendering for 3D view vs the stock silver. However, in my case I too have an Individual paint albeit a "serial" one available for the M850i Coupe at roughly half the cost of the normal Individual charge. When you log into the My BMW portal which should default to My BMW Garage does it show the correct color for your GC? If so technically there is no reason the 3D View cannot render the car's color correctly. If you end up with a 11/2020 when you need the 1200 mile service hopefully that solves it. Or just complain that Car Play is disconnecting and they likely will just upgrade to whatever the latest version is.
Appreciate 0