11-21-2020, 06:15 PM   #7
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBMWWINS View Post
It's great to hear all worked out well and regardless of a few imperfections that may arise from an update, I think adding some decent features, and ultimately technology for "free" to such an already expensive vehicle is the way to go if they keep coming. I was always prepared to sacrifice the amazing (exterior) sound for that.
As for the 3D view it's nice to see such details and the car spotting those beautiful V-Spoke 733 wheels in orbit grey. Actually if I was to buy a 2nd set of wheels the V733 and the V730 would be on the top of my list - staying 20" regardless of whether it's summer or winter.
So far so good in regards to bug free with the update but then again I really only drove the car home from the dealer so only time will tell if any surface. Truth be told the wheels are a rendering issue in the 3D view as the car has 728Ms in bi-color Orbit grey 20". The irony is that when the car showed up BMW had somehow put the the full Cerium version of the 728Ms on the car but thankfully my original build was still on the dealer's lot so they swapped the wheels for me. For whatever reason the 733s are not an option on the M850i coupe from the factory. Just checked the 2021 ordering guide and that is still the case.
Appreciate 1