03-02-2021, 08:18 PM   #212
JaySkyWalkr
Rep
Drives: 2020 M8 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Lunatic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySkyWalkr View Post
Hey guys if anybody is looking for a Base M8 deal I have my a lease I'm currently looking to get out of see details below:

This is a BASE model M8. If anybody on the forums or board looking for a great deal let me know! I'm looking to get out of the lease because I'm moving to the city(I'm in Long Island, moving to NYC) the deal will be below:

Price : 1125/monthly PRETAX
DAS(do at signing): 3500
Months remaining : 32
Current miles : 3200
Miles allowed: 30,000
Also the transferee would pay for the swap/credit app = 500 but you're refunded 400 if denied I believe. See some pics below but you can find this m8 deal on swapalease it'll literally be the first deal you see on there
This is an amazing deal for someone to score . No m8 is base IMO. I think if you are patient u could have asked for 6k Down easy.

I saw this on swapalease this should go wicked fast and I'm fathomed no one submitted an app yet. GLWS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Lunatic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySkyWalkr View Post
Hey guys if anybody is looking for a Base M8 deal I have my a lease I'm currently looking to get out of see details below:

This is a BASE model M8. If anybody on the forums or board looking for a great deal let me know! I'm looking to get out of the lease because I'm moving to the city(I'm in Long Island, moving to NYC) the deal will be below:

Price : 1125/monthly PRETAX
DAS(do at signing): 3500
Months remaining : 32
Current miles : 3200
Miles allowed: 30,000
Also the transferee would pay for the swap/credit app = 500 but you're refunded 400 if denied I believe. See some pics below but you can find this m8 deal on swapalease it'll literally be the first deal you see on there
This is an amazing deal for someone to score . No m8 is base IMO. I think if you are patient u could have asked for 6k Down easy.

I saw this on swapalease this should go wicked fast and I'm fathomed no one submitted an app yet. GLWS.
Bro people have submitted apps but they keep getting declined , 700+ credit 150k income+ idk what's up with BMWFS. Also I don't even care about the DAS I want it off my hands ASAP. I'm moving in april
Appreciate 1