View Single Post
      12-13-2016, 06:14 AM   #27
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
You know Trump isn't the German Chancellor? Or that BMW isn't in Detroit, right?
Yes. But why did they take down my post that only said bmw went electric which was a mistake, and mb didn't choosing cars with big power instead? I didn't go political jihad. It was pertinent. I merely stated they took a politically correct bet on climate change and lost. But someone get's offended anytime anyone suggests climate change isn't real or electrics aren't good. If those two tidbits are so offensive that you feel it needs to be censored, you need therapy, not crying to an admin to remove the blasphemy.

As for Ms. Merkel, her days are numbered. Banning burkas won't remove the millions of muslims from her country she let in by mistake. There's a new feeling in the world over this stuff and change is finally coming.

BMW is loosing to MB. And one of the big factors is BMW put their bet on electrics and lost. MB put their bet on passion with big power gas guzzlers and won. How is that not pertinent information to the discussion?
Appreciate 0