Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iRlz View Post
Very true, but when you price the car 70K+ yes you get the bang for buck HP counters, and people who don't care, but for people not in those two categories shopping in that range, they are severely lacking (even now in the c7 I'd say) ... At least for me, I'd like some resemblance to a quality interior for 70-100k [if the c7 z06 will be 90s+].

If I just wanted bang for buck with zero fcks given about interior, I'd go get an evo, mustang, etc. and just throw bolt ons and Supercharger/turbo on it.
Like most things in life, there is always a trade-off. For 90K, what do you view as the direct competition? A Carrera? M3? They have beautiful interiors and lovely sound systems but the Z06 will run circles around both of them. I don't think anyone purchasing a Vette has any expectation of Rolls Royce-like interior quality. Give it a rest already. Is it shit? No. Is it amazing? No. It's right where it should be for a car of this status.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0