View Single Post
      11-28-2023, 02:28 AM   #5
Seaford
Permanently confused
Rep
Drives: 840i M Sport Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhill View Post
Hey folks. I found what I believe is a good deal on a 2024 M8 Coupe at a BMW dealership. Since it only has 500 miles (previous owner had it two months then sold it back), dealer did not CPO. It of course still has factory warranty and looks to be immaculate.

It's Dravit Grey with Black/Sakhir Orange Alcantara, and has every option except for carbon ceramics. Sticker was $157. They're asking $128. Looking for some input on this, recommendations on what offer to make, etc. Thanks in advance!
One thing I would recommend is emailing the dealer and asking why the first owner returned it and if any work has been done to the car since it’s return and insist on a response in writing/email.

No reason to doubt anything is/has been wrong with the car but the circumstances beg the question.

The reason I raise this is I bought a 328GT with 58 miles on it from a main dealer and after a lot of grief/pushing I learned the car had been returned by the initial purchaser as ‘not fit for purpose’ and had over £9k of repairs/paint undertaken, some of which proved troublesome during my ownership.

It coukd just be that the original owner realised the back seat is next to useless unless it is for transporting people you don’t like
Appreciate 4
jhill111.00
snowbimmer5291.50
cfm56d7b5912.50
ElloM815.00