Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarjejeega View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCarGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarjejeega View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCarGuy View Post
anybody else notice the dragy results are 'invalid'...

lets see some new numbers to back it up!
I'm sure that doesn't affect the time. Maybe it's the placement of the dragy and location of the run? Dragy was low on my seat leveled with a notebook (hence the low satellite). The slope is perfect but there's trees surrounding one side of me and nothing on the other side. I took the car out 2 days ago in the same spot which were also invalid passes but the times ranged from 3.51 best - 3.69 worst (which also seem like normal numbers) So I'm 99% sure that time wasn't a fluke. I tried to get more passes in yesterday but my dragy was dead and I didn't even know until after I left
They aren't good results.

I have a dragy and when it's low sat, your results are off. I had a similar run where my best results were invalid due to low sat.

I put the little sticky magnet on the far right of the dash. And only put the dragy our when using. Otherwise, you can't see the magnet due to placing on the slope of the dash.
#ForTheBoys that DA tho..... literally 10 mins after the car was turned on and warmed up first valid run, new dragy spot. Thanks for all the help. 60-130 & 100-200 times coming later tonight hopefully
Guys
M5 F90 has better times!!
LOL
I just thought because did the price tag and the hype of "Fastest M ever" that it will mop the floors with F90
Appreciate 0