View Single Post
      05-05-2006, 07:37 PM   #19
tl_boy
Major
Rep
Drives: tl

damn THAT is crazy. I think you're right, i don't think ANYONE would come close to THAT.

He also has like one of the biggest palaces in the world. He also brings over American whores and bangs them.

I have no respect for those fools though, they live like Gods in 2006, and do whatever the hell they want to. I don't think that has a place in modern society. Also, I don't see the point in spending that kind of money when I'm sure he has a fair share of poverty in his small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC
No one on this planet comes close to what the Sultan of Brunei (family) when it comes to car collections. He has a whole collection of one-offs from Ferrari (incl sedans and station wagons), Aston Martin, Bentleys (includes SUV), Rolls-Royce etc. These manufacturers used to call on him every year to present custom designs, usually made in batches of 6. It has been said that his business helped bankrolled Rolls-Royce from bankruptcy in the 80s.

I think he has them parked according to color in his 3-5,000 underground parking and has dedicated technicians on standby. I also read somewhere it could take up to a couple of hours to retrieve a car parked way back. He also has a collection of winning F1 Cars and Sir Frank Williams used to drop by every now and then for a visit.

Just insane but every enthusiasts fantasy. His fully stocked harems doesn't hurt either
Appreciate 0