Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
IK6SPEED

New AvE video...
You will notice at 14:45 in, he states he was wrong about where bridge broke...and confirmed it was exactly where I stated above and that he was incorrect - also what I said yesterday morning prior to videos....breaking directly blow crane cable.

Also note in post #32 yesterday morning, I put that picture up (it’s third one in post) showing point of failure immediate after collapse that he zooms in on (and reposted below) - even earlier than his CNN photo with workers on it.

I obviously was not there but eyewitness account from vehicle that had not reached bridge yet described in detail that’s where it all came apart on Thursday afternoon (on Fox News of all places).

As everything starting flying including cables attached to crane, I can see how the thought was cable broke. But then again, as it all came down, perhaps it also snapped crane’s cable as crane was not meant to support 950 tons. That could also explain why crane was not used in rescue and removed from scene.

Regardless, as more facts come out, the point of failure has narrowed to the original area on bridge I was posting about yesterday morning, while others were questioning if crane was there or what I was talking about cables on bridge.
Attached Images

Last edited by IK6SPEED; 03-17-2018 at 04:43 PM..
Appreciate 1
Dackelone10588.50