Quote:
Originally Posted by pz619 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINA_DREAMS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by farishat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayPichardo View Post
BMW just told us that there won't be a 2021 M8 Coupe or Convertible for the US.
That's ok, cause a Ford Mustang looks exactly like the coupe and convertible, and much cheaper
On a forum chock full of ridiculous comments, this one takes the cake.

Might wanna make an urgent appointment with an eye doctor.
Not really, every time I see one mustang is the first thing that comes to mind.
Nice try, but pictures don't do the 8-Series justice. I live in Chicago which has a metropolitan area with over 12 million people, so I've seen tons of 2020 Mustangs in person while driving around. Never once did I mistake it for a BMW. I will reluctantly admit that it looks pretty good for a Ford, although they infamously "borrow" design language from premium brands. I'm talking to you Aston Martin grille on a Focus, and new Explorer cloned shamelessly from LR Discovery....

Here's what matters: If an 8 Series coupe pulled up next to a Mustang in traffic, the Ford would drive itself directly into the nearest sewer. And that's just talking about the EXTERIOR! The BMW is simply in a different league as an overall automobile.

Amusingly, your post reminds me of when people used to say the 2010 Chrysler 300's looked like Rolls Royces. Another absolutely ridiculous comparison in every sense of the word.
I remember that but think it was the Chrysler 300 looks like Bentley
yes. the comparison was to the Bentley

Gone but not forgotten:'22 G82 M4Comp xDrive, '21 F90 M5 Comp,'19 Porsche 911 C4S, 15 Audi RS5, etc..
Appreciate 0