View Single Post
      12-04-2018, 10:50 PM   #1
2fnfast
Rep
Drives: C5Z

Question Which BMW xDrive model to replace my Corvette?

I am new to the BMW world so looking for some insight. I live in a northern climate and now have a couple teen drivers in the house so looking to probably sell my C5 Z06 and replace it with an AWD model.

Looking to keep the purchase price under $20k so that I have some $ for mods and repairs.

Because i’ll Be replacing my fun car I am looking for BMW models that are quick and sporty. I’m initially drawn to the E92 335xi with the thought that with a stage 1 tune they can be quick and with the m-sport package and some lowering springs or coilovers they can have a more aggressive stance.

I prefer coupes but might consider the right sedan. What other models should I be considering in my search that fit my budget and needs?

Also I’ve read extensively not to purchase a used BMW without a warranty. I’m guesing with a car likely 6-10 years old that a warranty might be tough to come by. Are there known third party extended warranties that are any good?

Last edited by 2fnfast; 12-05-2018 at 03:53 PM.. Reason: Shortened post / correct spelling
Appreciate 0