Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Smog machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrcold View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuastein55 View Post
The Mom's and Dad's driving these Lexus' couldn't care less about drivetrain layouts or whether the car rides on the same platform as the Toyota Camry. All that matters is that lexus reliability and service is top notch, and that the RX is a comfortable car that satisfies their needs of transporting themselves and their family with ease and having a peace of mind ownership experience. Those who care about drivetrains and sporty handling know to avoid Japanese luxury cars (except for a few standouts over the years, like the G37, G70, IS, etc.)

The RX succeeds in its mission which is completely different to that of the BMW's or others.
Exactly.

Also, the Lexus dealership experience is extremely good. Genesis needs a proper dealer network for sales and service before their sales figures are going to start putting fear into any of the big luxury players.
Who are these people going to the dealership? I tend to try to even get my paperwork done electronically and just drop in to pick up the keys and then that's the last I see of the dealer. It could be a kiosk in a mall for all I care.
Appreciate 0