View Single Post
      06-27-2019, 11:21 AM   #35
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by core22 View Post
Agnostic Front, Anthrax, Hatebreed, Slayer, Disturbed, Biohazard, Slipknot, Warzone, Limp Bizkit, Suicidal Tendencies, and more for lifting and cardio/running speedwork. Then I have more full albums from Gang Starr, Public Enemy, Jeru, Tribe Called Quest, Eric B, and similar for long and slower runs on the treadmill or outside.
Nice list! Much of the newer metal, in my opinion is like newer rap. The genre changed and I'm just not into much of the newer stuff. I do like some of In This Moment's stuff.

Was in a gas station back a few months ago and How Will I Laugh Tomorrow was playing over the PA. I was stunned. I asked the clerk if he was playing the music as clearly this isn't something that corporate owned gas station would allow to be played over their PA. I was hoping to be shocked that someone had some good taste in music but was not let down when he looked at me like I was an idiot and asked what a PA was and had no idea where the source of music was coming from and had never heard of Suicidal Tendencies.

On cool downs, I'll listen to some Citizen Kane, Wu-Tang and some East Flat Bush Project.
Appreciate 1
core22139.50