View Single Post
      08-24-2014, 12:10 PM   #138
Chopper2017
Rep
Drives: MG ZT

Arrow Conspiracy fact

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw325i View Post
If you watch the documentary Run from the Cure you will clearly see he cured his own cancer as well as thousands of others using cannabis oil. He also tried to get the word out but nobody was really interested. In a way companies that make pharmaceuticals don't want diseases such as cancer to be cured especially not through natural means. They wouldn't make any money off it, and that is what you should be offended by. It's kind of similar to the fact that we go to war because its profitable. If you look up Rick Simpson you will see that he is not after money as he doesn't charge any of his patients for the medicine.

Btw there are many natural cures for cancer. Baking soda, vitamin b17, omega 3 and 6, antioxidants such as cannabis and blueberries, dandelions, and many more. Plants were put here for us to use and they all have there uses many we just don't know about. I believe diet along with beauty products and cleaners have a lot to do with cancer. Most people consume a lot of toxins and have a highly processed and unnatural diet. They develop nutrient deficiencies and free radicals start building up because the diet doesn't contain enough antioxidants.
Absolutely correct in everything you say.
There is no conspiracy here there is only FACT.
Not only does money make the world go round it is also the route of all evil.
Yes the pharmaceutical companies do not want to find a cure to many diseases not just cancer.
Talking of toxins the worst culprit for the worlds increase in various diseases is without doubt the vast consumption of aspartame/ acesulfame K etc etc in our foods and drinks. It is now in MOST foods and drinks, is a chemical of no nutritional value and is a poison (contains methanol and turns into formaldehyde when reaches a certain warm temperature).
No AGAIN this is NOT a conspiracy, neither is it a conspiracy that the guy from the FDA who signed that crap off as being safe for human consumption then went onto a high paid job working for Monsanto the very company that produces Aspartame.
It disgusts me when people who have no background education on a subject shout "conspiracy theory" when they hear something they may not believe based on zero evidence and zero knowledge.
Next thing they'll be saying building 7 never fell over, 9/11 wasn't a false flag and Obama is officially an american citizen but also a good man at heart lol.
Most conspiracy theories are FACT not fiction made up by crazy people.
Do the research yourself, dont be lazy and ignorant.
you will find the truth...

My first post... lol.
Appreciate 0