07-24-2014, 03:49 PM   #136
Darth Federer
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 m3 SSII Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw325i View Post
If you watch the documentary Run from the Cure you will clearly see he cured his own cancer as well as thousands of others using cannabis oil. He also tried to get the word out but nobody was really interested. In a way companies that make pharmaceuticals don't want diseases such as cancer to be cured especially not through natural means. They wouldn't make any money off it, and that is what you should be offended by. It's kind of similar to the fact that we go to war because its profitable. If you look up Rick Simpson you will see that he is not after money as he doesn't charge any of his patients for the medicine.

Btw there are many natural cures for cancer. Baking soda, vitamin b17, omega 3 and 6, antioxidants such as cannabis and blueberries, dandelions, and many more. Plants were put here for us to use and they all have there uses many we just don't know about. I believe diet along with beauty products and cleaners have a lot to do with cancer. Most people consume a lot of toxins and have a highly processed and unnatural diet. They develop nutrient deficiencies and free radicals start building up because the diet doesn't contain enough antioxidants.
Well I only got 2 pages into this thread before you completely discredited yourself with this crazy conspiracy theory. Do you really think a cure for cancer is being hidden by the pharmaceutical industry? In the day and age of the internet and bloggers and peer reviewed journals and free journalists you really think a conspiracy of this magnitude could be pulled off? Do you realize how many people would have to be corrupted to accomplish that? The NSA couldn't stop Edward Snowden, right? Do you believe in other conspiracy theories as well? Regardless, I think you are approaching this from the wrong perspective. To argue that drug use is not harmful in at least some ways only undermines your credibility. The argument for using drugs in any way you see fit should center on personal freedom, not some random claim at a magic cure or dubious anecdotal stories. Drug use is a victimless crime but the war on drugs creates many victims and wastes god knows how much money.
Appreciate 0