View Single Post
      02-14-2024, 12:55 PM   #1
Alvin Mpower
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 ZCP

Considering a Integra Type s or SQ5

Hey guys, I'm looking to trade my f82 M4 in for a more comfortable daily car. I'm looking to switch because I don't really push the car all that often and it's really uncomfortable on long drives. Honestly just trying to get into a more comfortable car with sporty characteristics instead of full on sports car.

I'm looking at the Integra Type S because I really like the Exterior design and the reviews about it has been really good. I plan to go to the dealer this Saturday to check it out maybe get a test drive. The sales person told me the car is not selling here Roanoke because its middle of no where and they have 3 of them with big discount. Assuming 54k MSRP on those I bit I can get it for 50k brand new, which would be sweet. I also kinda miss the manual back when I had the f32 440i, really fun on mountain backroads. Not considering M340i because if I want a sedan I want manual.

The dealer have another used 2023 SQ5 premium plus with 8.8k miles for 53k, MSRP 68k. What I really like about the SQ5 because they have option to get air suspension with the s sport package which this car have. Not considering X3M40i because I really want the air suspension for the long trips.

Any other recommendations? 6-spd CT4-V Blackwing? Macan gts is kind of out of the price range unless mileage is super high and I rather have sq5 over macan s.