View Single Post
      12-14-2008, 04:09 PM   #43
135i_TT
1Addict, and proud
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW 135i M-Sport

Garage List
Well said dude, I know what you mean about modifying the cars... I think VW are rare on their own in all three Reliablity, Engineering and on the road which I think is why they come to be so pricey.. Modifying the TDI (which I miss very much) I had was even more expensive and a lot harder to find parts, it was the biggest paiin and gains weren't much, I think the only way to really gain bigger numbers was to upgrade the Clutches, Turbos and that ran pretty high in price! Like you said it is always a great thing to not restrict yourself to one car brand or any brand in that case. I honestly have only been through GM Vehicles and German Engineering but mainly bc of their reliabilty and quality and style and power. I still have in my mind that I want a used Z later and a new Camaro hopfully in a few years I can get them. A Lotus as well! =) But yea I understand what you mean, there are a lot of great cars out there, I think after I did Valet, I became more picky b/c I drove almost any affordable car, and a few not so affordable cars lol. I have driven quite a few Evo's and i think the only thing I reallly liked was the body and engine, interior wasn't my thing but I'm sure its a lot easier to modfy thand a VW and also cheaper. Evo do keep their value quite well to though.

BMW AW 135i ZMP:6mt,Coral Red Leather,Silver Matte Trim,Heated Front Seats,I-Drive,HD Radio,Ipod/Usb,Comf.Acces
www.wix.com/TT135i/Moi
Appreciate 0