View Single Post
      03-01-2024, 05:39 PM   #34
brlawyer
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 840d Gran Coupé (G16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemsondds View Post
Hey everyone. I currently have a 911 and I had a Panamera turbo SE hybrid previously. I love my 911 but with three kids, I do find myself preferring to drive my truck just for the practicality. So I’m thinking about trading it in on a M8 GC. Just wanted to get some feedback on an M8 GC, as a daily driver. I’m looking for something that has tons of personality, no matter how fast you are driving. My commute is pretty boring with 35 to 45 mph most the way. I considered an E 63, but sounds like Mercedes is having quite a bit of Quality control issues. I’m also considering a Panamera GTS/Turbo-s. Just wanted to get your thoughts. Thanks!!
Mine is a 840d; wonderful drive, excellent mileage (some 1100km on a single tank) and practical enough to carry my family around, not to mention the excellent trunk space. And I was able to hit more than 220 km/h when driving in Germany during a weekend.

So no complaints other than the annoying "night vision" error message that always pops up when I start the car.

And yep: it is by far the most beautiful Bimmer these days.
Appreciate 0