View Single Post
      05-25-2010, 09:56 PM   #29
Htown09
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suareezay View Post

And there's little to no data showing organic food is any safer or healthier than 'inorganic' food. Nothing but bullshit.

Really? What evidence do you have on the contrary and I will listen. Instead of posting DURR it would be more helpful to post your well informed opinion of the matter. Assuming your post is based on fact's..

This man J.I. Rodale is the pioneer of organic farming. Organic is just a word, it should be called "natural farming" because before the industrial revolution there was no need or even any hints of synthetic-chemical agriculture. He bought land, hired scientist and that was in the 60's. You can read a report about it here from Columbia University.

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/history/r...tor_thesis.pdf

Have you ever looked at some of the tactics used my synthetic-chemical agriculture such as feeding dead cows to living cows or dumping human sewage sludge onto farm lands.

Further, children are are more likely than adults to experience health complications from pesticides, according to the Environmental Protection Agency. It is because their organs are still developing they are not able to excrete harmful chemicals from their bodies.

Pesticides can be harmful, especially to Children! the study published in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives, researchers found that when children ate their regular diets, their urine had detectable levels of organophosphourous pesticides. After they switched to organic diet none were found. They switched back to a synthetic diet and they came back. Personally to me, children are important and we should try to find a way to eat more living foods and not dead ones and get away from fast foods and fast farming. If you disagree with that then you are either selfish or bury your head in the sand and don't want the truth.

Last edited by Htown09; 05-25-2010 at 10:23 PM..
Appreciate 0