01-18-2021, 10:35 AM   #12
Amgeater2
Major
Rep
Drives: X6M, M8, Mc 600LT, 296GTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
^^ Spot on.

13 months into my M850i lease and it has been 100% hassle free from the core perspective of any car, i.e., get in it and drive. Throw in the fact that the drive is amazing it is a flat out winner. The closest thing I had to impeding that was the "low coolant" alert but that tracks back to a VPC delivery issue and once again the absolute minimum hassle within the new car ownership spectrum.

Granted I've bitched and moaned on the Connected Drive app and other superfluous issues like exhaust neutering but none of them actual impact the experience of driving an 8-series. If you think I'm tough on BMW's software competency as a distractor to the sheer joy of owning my M850i guess again. I do that in my professional life with Apple, Google, MS, Oracle, VMware, Citrix, SFDC, SNOW and the list goes on.

The bottom line is that the car puts a smile on my face just seeing it parked in the garage and that ramps up 10X when I'm behind the wheel.
Guys come on the guy has 42 post.. and his thread is to bash the car and say "I am not buying the car," he wasnt even open to comments or atleast an "hey guys I am looking to may be buy the car but.."
Appreciate 0