United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3 Comp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman64 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da808dad View Post
Thanks. Not sure if they'll go to zero down. I'm looking at trading in my F80 and their initial offer for it was $34k but have since come up to $39k. When I left the dealer last night it sounds like I may be able to get it to $4k down which includes the first months lease payment.

I did ask them to run the numbers on what I would be paying total for the car and they said it would be just under $100k, almost at $99k. The MSRP on the window sticker prices this car at a little over $123k. So we are basically looking at about 20% off MSRP.
Try to get all numbers from the dealer. If they can give you a monthly rate, they should be able to provide all data.
Personally, 20% for a 2019 is not a great deal but Hawaii may have a different market.
Yeah Hawaii market is completely different. We only have one dealer on island so not like I can go check out another one. We used to be able to go buy one on the mainland and pay the $1000 for shipping it here through Matson. But they now changed the laws here so if you buy out of state you have to pay the states tax you bought the car in and then when you register the car here in Hawaii you have to pay Hawaii state tax on top of that. Really disincentivized people from buying off island.
Appreciate 1