Da808dad
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3 Comp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyE92 View Post
The best latest price I got from one of my dealers on the leftover new 2019 M850i convertible, zero options, was $1000 down with a lease payment of $1066. 3 years, 7500 miles. I seem to recall a better offer from him last month, at $1022 nothing down, but they aren't honoring it, and I can't find the email. I strongly suspect that if I show up there pen in hand ready to sign, they'll drop that $1000. They're about 90 minutes from home.

Last night I got another offer from another dealer, this car has the driving assistant professional yada, yada, yada package and neck warmers (which I suspect would be nice, as I do enjoy driving with the top down regardless of the temperatures) for nothing down, same terms, $966 a month lease. First month's payment due at delivery, natch.

The problem with that last one, despite the awesome price, is that I was misled to believe that it was a new car. Apparently it was a service loaner. I think we all know how they are treated. I haven't heard back yet how many miles it has on it. My local dealer typically puts a few thousand miles on service loaners before putting them up for sale. Also, I don't get my BMW CCA rebate on a loaner, and I don't qualify for the incentive that BMW is offering to waive the first two payments. So the net result is that the difference over three years between the two cars is only a few hundred dollars, in favor of the loaner.

Curious am I to hear current owners' thoughts on these two deals. The additional options on the loaner are nice, but not necessary, i.e. I'm not willing to pay for them. Both cars are white, the expensive one has a black interior, the loaner has the brown "cognac" seats. I don't care for either, but leaning toward the lighter color.

I'm not in a hurry, and I'm waiting for the sale of my M2 to complete before doing it. Hopefully if not today then early next week. My first buyer had to backout, so I'm gun shy.
I got my 2019 M850i the day they shut down the dealership here in Hawaii back at the end of March. $1099/month with $2000 down for 3 years at 12k miles/year. They also gave me $6k more on my trade in of my M3 from what they initially offered.
Appreciate 1
LuvMyE923000.00