"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
How well does this thing actually work?
So my initial use is very positive! After connecting it to my WiFi and downloading the app, it updated the firmware, and fully charged, it went about it's cleaning. I have a very shaggy rug in our Family Room that it simply went up about an inch and then backed up without getting stuck. I was very happy about this. It did that around the entire rug, sucking up loose fibers too. It runs about an hour before needing to return to base to recharge. It will then resume right where it left off!
FYI, I reached out to cust serv for a few questions: The unit needs to make "several initial runs" before it will completely map out your home. In my case it did 4 cycles downstairs @ 2,400 sq/ft and upstairs is 1,400 sq/ft.
The cleaning/suction is impressive. Very simple to empty out the cleaning bin.
What I really like is that it will go perfectly under our sofa and love seat to grab all of those annoying dust bunnies that build up weekly. It also navigates around our bar stools, kitchen chairs/tables quite effectively.

It will get regular use no doubt. It can be programmed to run a schedule or from my phone anywhere.
Appreciate 2
Dang3r12515.00