08-21-2020, 04:12 PM   #20
i8you
Abu Dhabi
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resjudicata View Post
]
Depending on what you're looking for the m8 does fall into that middle sweet spot. I'd avoid the c8 and others if you want pure comfort as a daily. The Audi R8 is unique, and the Vantage is comfortable.
My m850i was super comfortable for its class. And as a "stepping stone", it did the trick as well.

If you're serious about "stepping up"; message me and I'll send you info on my contact. But I was able to trade my m850i for a true F8 spider with a good discount and the dealership paid me full price on my BMW. Now I'm sure they still made a huge profit, but they paid me 100% of what I paid for my BMW to the penny. I drove it for 14 months and 2200 miles for "free" minus gas.

It's a good deal for me, as I'm in a similar boat to you where price doesn't matter but we don't want to throw away money.
The R8 interior puts me off, it's kinda ugly imo. Wish they updated it with the new facelift. The c8 wouldn't be too great of a DD so my final choices were between the Vantage & M8 comp. I leaned more towards the M8. I am serious about upgrading in the future (probably a year if I get bored of this car or just want more) but the thing is I drive ~30-40k miles a year all over the tri-state area
Appreciate 1