View Single Post
      05-30-2006, 07:51 PM   #1
Minimaul
Oh! Snap!
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328xi, e36 M3/4/5

Wanted a 325Xi, got a....

I wanted a 325Xi and I went to take the plunge this past Saturday. As my lack of credit would have it , it just wasn't in my cards. So, I got my second (kind of) choice. A 2003 VW GTI 1.8T!

I've had a GTI before and to me they are bonerific! I would have liked to get a new GTI, but, Alaska won't be getting any for a few months and I *still* wouldn't have any credit by then. So, I got me a used GTI.

I didn't get the best deal, but, I'm very happy with my purchase and I enjoy my mindless commute to work now. I think it's a good start for building up credit. In a year or two, once the 328xi's are on the market (since I love 2 doors so much) I'll be trading in the GTI for a bMW 328Xi. I'll have established good credit by then and I'll also be making more money. weeeeeee.

*edit* 2003 VW GTI 1.8T 5speed Manual, Black leather interior, heated seats, sunroof. plans are to get a spoiler, clear markers for the bumper, roof rack by winter time (snowboard) and a girlfriend... well.. okay.. no girlfriend!

"freeeeeeeeddddooooommmmmmmmmmm" - William Wallace

anyway. pics for those who care.

more pics when i get the camera working at home