View Single Post
      03-25-2020, 02:46 AM   #14
Ozzie8
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW m850i Coupe

Garage List
Well I would fly to US if I could get a track run with limeypride in his beautiful car given the times he posted in his main blog! COVID-19 of course prevents us from doing so.

This post is about economics and love. One is about the head and the other the heart. If I could give an analogy.

Lets say you were a single person and a few doors down the road was just the most beautiful woman/man/bi/variant/trans (want to be diversity sensitive) you've ever seen.

The economist would think, that they will be expensive to maintain, they will expect a certain lifestyle that I might not be able to provide, they might come from a poor extended family that I might have to maintain as well, they might put on weight as they get older ahead of the BMI standard, they have no money and may drain all of my life savings on a big wedding and new house, they might "depreciate" and not look that good when they get older etc etc.

The lover would initially admire them from a distance, perhaps take a photo or selfie to ponder over at night, then seek to get closer, maybe that first touch, caress and hopefully move to "starting" each others engine! And then fall madly and hopelessly in love, get married and live happily ever after!

I suspect that limeypride, bloozemanAZ, Da808dad's wife, redhot47fla, yours truly and many others in the 8 forum are lovers, who love their 8 series, will pamper it, enjoy it and not for one minute think like an economist.
Appreciate 3
limeypride4425.00
quick6750.50