01-27-2009, 04:18 PM   #99
OverDrive
CHEAT TO WIN!!
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, 718 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by footie View Post
Trust me mate I know enough about proper competition and not just trackdays. So you believe that the only reason for the 335 didn't beat the S4 on each of the occasions that the two cars have been tested together is either the road surface being used or the tyres which happen to be on the car at the time then nothing I or anyone else will change that opinion so there's on point in trying, I have given you perfectly good explanations why the S4 will and is quicker.

Though I might add that the one test where the 335 did win was with Sportauto, who's 335 was equipped with the narrower tyre and actually produced it's best lap time. So all that earlier BS about tracking you car and should know which is better means nothing.

P.S.
I have already done a run in the M3 on a damp surface and my 1/4mile time was 13s @ 112mph. So maybe it's your driving skills that are in question and not the car.
I don't really think that driving skills have much to do with it. No matter how good of a driver you are, you can't break the laws of physics.

P.S. Your M3 has the M-DCT and launch control so I don't think you had much influence in that ET, which is kind of slow for an M3 in the first place.
________
Chrysler centura
________
DODGE MIRADA
________
hairy Webcams
________
WELLBUTRIN SETTLEMENT INFO

Last edited by OverDrive; 04-14-2011 at 09:48 PM..
Appreciate 0