View Single Post
      03-06-2018, 04:23 PM   #90
b.oom
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: occasionally

The designer was a bit too enthusiastic when he drew the trunk lid. In fact, the entire rear is somehow overdone. Aand that line that creases the front fender and goes to the back is so off, for many reasons - good thing is not so obvious, but once noticed destroys the very good job the bonnet does.
Great looking car, nonetheless. Most probably, the regular version will look even better, as this is too aggressive; but here's the catch: the AMG GT 4-door has, well... AMG all over and I suppose on all models, and this is why I think the base version for 8 series should be the M850i or whatever they will number it. This, in my acceptation obviously, would be followed by M8 (the regular one) followed by let's call it M8 iCS, which should be a (mighty) hybrid. And if the M8 will have around 650 hp on pape... wheels, the iCS should add the electric drivetrain from i8 (you know, because this is what BMW said once, that the M will collaborate with i division - and this is why this top version would make sense). A quick math would bring the so-called iCS to 781 hp. Which is fair.

P.S. And nothing compares to youuuuuuu
Appreciate 1