View Single Post
      02-07-2023, 04:08 AM   #50
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavesZupra4 View Post
Sure let's go ahead and accelerate global warming, rising sea levels, extreme weather, dry out all the oil in the world, and THEN let our kids or grandkids worry about it because nothing matters more to billionaire shareholders who have more money to last thousands of lifetimes spending $100,000 A DAY, but hey, nothing matters than MORE short term profit to add to the BILLIONS you can't possibly use in thousands of lifetimes, not to mention the rich HOARD their wealth, pay the LEAST in taxes percentage wise, and it's STILL not enough. They won't stop until they wreck the whole planet and wreck even their own descendants lives. Human stupidity is a given. It doesn't surprise me anymore. To be honest my expectation of humans is so low they'd have to work REALLY HARD indeed to disappoint me.
You were taught that. You were taught all the rest of that stuff also but especially what I highlighted. Either by a parent or more than likely just ONE high school teacher or college professor put all that in you.

It’s amazing to me how hatred is passed down from one person to another in first world cultures. Someone has taught you to hate all of humanity with the exception of course of himself, herself or theyself who taught you all of this hate. I probably should be angry about this and I more than likely would be if I was your dad but since I’m not, I’m just sad.

As a father of two, I realized early on just how impressionable young people are. I’m not just talking about prepubescent children. I’m talking about all the way up to early 20s we are still molding young peoples minds. I didn’t take this lightly. I installed love, kindness, and selflessness into my children. Over and over and over. It may or may not be too late for you, but if you are to reverse your circumstances, it will start with getting rid of the hate you feel and turning that into love.

You also might want to reconsider that billionaires probably care just as much about their children and grandchildren‘s future as anyone else. You also might want to compare that to what most environmental extremists expose their children to and compare. Just a thought. Good luck.
Appreciate 1