View Single Post
      02-28-2010, 11:48 PM   #36
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Light View Post
Pasteurization is 146 years old! 146! We've drank raw milk from cows and goats as a human race for THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of years. Now all of the sudden it's dangerous! Think about it. It's nourished us for centuries! It's comedic how smart these contemporary scientists and academics are. Remember that the government is the one who recommends the food pyramid, vaccines with mercury, usage of animal hormones & antibiotics, and carcinogenic chemical sweeteners. You must be reading material from the wrong health professionals.

I could post studies in rebuttal, but I have too much to do and I've already written a convincing argument. I'm going to cook my eggs in raw butter. Hope I don't get sick.
Hey BL, if you don't mind, sometime when you have time would you mind posting up a couple rebuttal articles?

I picked up some raw milk from the Lucky Layla farm like gonzo. It definitely tastes smooth and creamy, much better tasting than pasteurized milk.

Bought some drinkable yogurts too, but haven't tried them yet.

gonzo the reason the yogurts use pasteurized milk is because they are also sold in stores, at least that's what the girl at the register told me.
Appreciate 0