View Single Post
      08-21-2020, 04:10 PM   #19
i8you
Abu Dhabi
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl650 View Post
I can't recall reading of any M8 owners who regret purchasing their car. Many of the posted criticisms are petty, and most of the detractors have probably never even driven an M8. From what I can tell, a lot of M8 coupes have been sold since BMW announced that there wouldn't be a 2021 model year. As a result, it's becoming increasingly difficult to find one that isn't white, black, or gray and equipped with the $1100 Drivers Assistance Package and Bowers & Wilkins audio (another must have). When searching for my car, I found www.cargurus.com to be particularly helpful. This forum has also been invaluable, especially posts from members like bloozemanAZ and limeypride. In some ways I'm actually hoping that the coupe and convertible are discontinued moving forward. The GC isn't going anywhere, and the vehicles share of most of the same parts.
Yeah I really don't understand all the hate towards the car although I guess I can see that it is slightly overpriced. I've been using cargurus & have a list of 3-4 comp coupes I like. Going to give those dealers a call and see what I can do. Hopefully the 8 series doesn't get discontinued 2022
Appreciate 0