View Single Post
      08-21-2020, 08:39 AM   #16
i8you
Abu Dhabi
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl650 View Post
I would strongly advise against buying this car. Unless you're looking for something in white, black, or variable shades of gray, many of the remaining vehicles are equipped with "Driver Assistance Package 2" for $500 which doesn't include the 3D View Surround cameras. These are invaluable for pulling into tight parking spaces and avoiding ground obstacles. You want to be looking for a car equipped with Driver Assistance Package (ZDA) for $1100. Many have discovered this only after purchasing their cars and there are multiple threads describing buyer remorse and attempts to retrofit vehicles to capture some of the missing features.
Wow, I wasn't aware of that, I was thinking it came standard with the driver's assistance package. Appreciate the heads up regarding that, I was definitely going to put that to use & it would've been a bummer without. I guess if I go through with buying I'm going to have to settle for a non fully loaded car with the lack of options available. There's one part of me telling me to look at other cars & another telling me to get it anyways despite the possible discontinuation & etc because this car really seems to hit the sweet spot for me. Before I made this thread, I was basically 100% sure on buying the M8 comp but now I'm not too sure. Kinda wish I bought it without posting 😂 There are a few near me with decent specs & the $1100 driver's assistance package so I might call up those dealers & see what kinda deal I could get
Appreciate 0