View Single Post
      08-21-2020, 12:28 AM   #14
i8you
Abu Dhabi
Rep
Drives: M

I just read about there being no allocations for 2021 M8's in the US. I remember reading on the forums that it's possible to get a 15-20% discount but when I asked the sales guy @ the dealership, he basically called me crazy & started being rude to me. He also told me I'd never find that type of discount anywhere. I also mentioned how these cars are sitting on the lot currently & he said "did you hear that from the same guy who said you could get a 15-20% discount?" I guess I'll shop around a bit more. The thing is there's a lack of selection for the m8 comp coupe with specs I'd like.

I was just looking around online & this one caught my eye

https://www.princetonbmw.com/new/BMW...64be1d67cd.htm

Love the Aventurine Red Metallic & it also has the Bower's & Wilkins Audio System which I wanted that most of the available cars don't have. Also like that this has the gold carbon ceramic brakes. Probably gonna make a few calls tomorrow. How much of a discount do you guys think I should shoot for on this car? Thank you guys for chiming in & letting me know I wasn't getting a good deal originally with the 6% off. I also heard rumors that the 8 series might be discontinued altogether in 2022 which is a bummer
Appreciate 0