View Single Post
      03-28-2024, 01:46 PM   #31
Moopai
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: M850GC Tanzanite Blue Metallic

I began shopping around for new tires, interesting enough on tiredirect.ca they state if you want to go with 285/30R20 rear, the Approve Rim Width is 9.5" - 10.5". So how is it some members here managed to put the 285/30R20 on M728s with no issues being a 9"wheel?

I'm confused now and starting to wonder if I should keep the factory sizes for both front and rear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moopai View Post
Personally I wouldn't go with 40s/35s I feel the car loses it's sporty look and you will not get the flush look you're interested in...

There is a member on this forum that's running 255/35 front 285/30 rear with 15mm spacers all around on the M728s.

I'm changing my tires this summer as well and I'm in the same boat as you, I want to get a little wider tires. Currently I have almost a flush look but I would like to get little closer to the edge of the vendors but NOT to extend outside the vendors. Here's the current look with the 245/275.

Let us know what you decide! By-the-way, where are you planning to purchase your tires from? I haven't found a reasonable price for Michelin's S4S yet!
Appreciate 0