08-17-2015, 09:08 AM   #98
CANGRKE70
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWrules7 View Post
Did you even read the post. My wife was walking the dog. I didn't choose anything.

I know, you sound like the type that sits back and judges everyone's interactions with their dog and thinks "they don't know anything about training a dog."

Because your dogs are trained into submission, you carry that around like a badge of honor.

I don't mind you judging me or my dog, but if you are going to comment, could you at least be objective and not rely solely on one incident that didn't even involve me?
Fine your wife should have diffused the situation but chose not too...I've had 6 dogs in my life from Chihuahuas to Huskies and all have been trained...not into submission, but to understand what is right and wrong. Your dog goes and eats some grass...there could have been a piece of meat with antifreeze on it because some asshole people do that, or he ingests some fertilizer and now your dog is now dead because you didn't train it well enough to keep off people's lawns.

If your wife can't handle a 70lb dog get a haltie so he doesn't pull her, or spend the time training your dog to follow simple commands like heel, or that no is no.

I'm not going to judge you from one incident, but from what you've told us thus far, you're making that difficult.

The thread title is dumb. You can ask your neighbor to remove the moth balls and let him know that you and your wife will take more care when walking your dog by his house. That would be the neighborly thing to do.
Appreciate 0